Jassal Immigration

Business Hours 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM

Work Permit

Temporary Foreign Worker Program

Before hiring an international worker, most employers need a government authorization that comes through an approved LMIA application. LMIAs are processed by Employment and Social Development Canada (ESDC) which ensures that the entry of these workers will not have a negative impact on the Canadian labour market. Foreign nationals included in an approved LMIA are then able to apply for a work permit.

Don't hesitate to contact us to know more info.