Jassal Immigration

Business Hours 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM



Post Graduate Open Work Permit

Have you just graduated from a Canadian Institution?? Congratulations!!!  You may be eligible for an Open Work Permit!

The Post Graduate Open Work Permit (PGOWP) Program is an initiative by the Canadian Government, enabling Canadian students to remain and work in Canada, and gain experience that will help qualify for Permanent Residence through the Canadian Experience Class

1. Be within the 180 period after graduation.
2. Should have studied full-time at a Designated Learning Institution.
3. Must have received a Degree, a Diploma or a Certificate.

don’t hesitate to contact us to learn more.