Jassal Immigration

Business Hours 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM


Temporary Residency


Study Permit

Work Permit

Visitor Visa


Whether you are looking to visit, study, or work in Canada, your journey will be an exciting one. Every year, more than 20 million people visit Canada and take in the many wonders our country has to offer.Depending on where you live and the reason for your visit, you will need to meet certain entry requirements. In most cases, you will need either a study permit, work permit, or visitor visa.

We can assist you with pursuing the most suitable option for temporary residency. Our experienced team will assist you each step of the way, from the initial application processtoyour arrival in Canada. If you are already in Canada and need to extend yourstay, contact us for assistance. We can help youextend your visa or permit and determine your eligibility to apply for permanent residency.

Don’t hesitate to contact us to learn more.

 Please complete our Pre-Assessment to receive a free initial consultation.

Contact Us

Call Us:
Email: jassalimmigration@gmail.com