Jassal Immigration

Business Hours 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM


Post-Graduation Work Permit

International students can apply for a PGWP which can help them gain Canadian work experience that qualifies under the Canadian Experience Class. This is a potential pathway to permanent residency. To obtain a PGWP, an international student must have a valid study permit and have graduated from a program of study that is at least 8 months long. A (PGWP) must be applied for within 90 days of being notified by one’s academic institution of his/her eligibility to receive certificate/diploma/degree from the program of study.


Don’t hesitate to contact us to learn more.

Please complete our Pre-Assessment to receive a free initial consultation.

Contact Us

Call Us:
Email: jassalimmigration@gmail.com